February 13, 2010

The Rise of the Noble House

To be able to dine here is indeed noble. The Chinese Cuisine here is superb but pricey, of course. But we'd privacy, our own private room for a private function - to celebrate my uncle's birthday.



:)

We occupied 2 tables, as usual the adults with liquor served and the kids (I'm still belong here) another table. But is okay, I still had red wine :)

Part of the dishes - abalone, fried chicken, the prawns, birthday noodles.







My brother had to lean over the big table, to toss the "yee sang"





My first bite of the 150 bucks abalone was heavenly but honestly if I've to pay, I wouldn't part with that sum, of course.



I posted up this picture to show you all the ambiance of the restaurant, not my sister :P



Jasmine and Ryan



Auntie Leenie and I



Alex :)





Dear sister















Last but not least, to all my friends who are abroad especially in Adelaide, Happy Chinese New Year to you all xx

No comments: