June 28, 2010

Yeaphhs, life has certainly been well, gooood! Simply too good to be true. I even got a new handphone, a E71 nokia, don't ask me why it's a E71 I'd chosen and not a E72. And .... it's black in color! For the first time, I got a phone that is neither red nor pink. So damn classy :)

Anyway, being a Philips Brand Ambassador for the expo was not an easy peasy job but it was a big break-through for me - a very good experience where I can mingle with many new faces and here, I need to mention - Vivian and Jessy in particular. They are simply terrific nice people. Apart from giving away balloons to kids, we got to do a bit of catwalk to promote certain Philips products like hair dryers and toasters during Happy Hours. But what I love most was, the hairdo by Chezz Technique team where we need to do a catwalk to model our new "look", which I dare to say - received a lot of praises from the crowd.

Pictures are all not in order, blame my laziness :P

















Honestly, I don't know how to put up fake lashes :(

or even applying eyeshadow!























Awesome people! :)

No comments: