December 28, 2009

BLUE Christmas



I simply love this picture. Everyone is happy! :)

Well, Christmas is always associated with the colors white, silver or even green but never BLUE, never, but surprise - BLUE is the theme for this year Christmas gathering, our family tradition, our moments of togetherness where we'd a night of fun - prayers, food & wine, karaoke, and of course the best part - exchanging gifts! As you can see from the pictures that I uploaded, all big presents are for kids whereas me (above 18, not so old lah) our presents are so, so freaking small! But as we all know all good things or BIG surprises come in small packages. Seeee, now Jo and I can clear our make-up stash for new stuffs from DIOR, cosmetics and parfum. Isn't it awesome? :)

.........

*Sorry, I'm not gonna upload any picture of me with my Dior present because I don't look good :S

It's a joy to see kids opening up their pressies the expressions, the twinkle in their eyes, their expectations, their disappointments.



Look at baby Jason, he was so happy with one of his presents - remote control car. He played non-stop til the batteries were exhausted.





*melts*

Christmas night was good, everyone was in yuletide spirits. Next year's theme. I overheard - PolkaDots (......) weird right? But yeah, I'm already looking forward to it! :)

Pictures taken that night;





















loves xx

No comments: