December 24, 2009

The wait is over!



The wait is over. Karena is back! And being such a dear friend, she met up with me the day after her plane from KK touched Sepang. Of course, we went shopping like usual :) Our Sabah girl wanted to get "affordable" dresses so I took her to Cotton On. I tried to stop myself for spending but still FAILED :(

The big crowd at Pavilion almost frightened us away, we couldn't find a decent place to take pictures. Instead of taking pictures with Santa Claus (which I don't know where's him), we found ourselves taking pics with Xmas tree (wtf!)









Not only that we found ourselves talking to trees wired up with lights and bulbs, too. Nice one





Of all places, we found solace here away from the maddening crowd - Starhills and also the Restroom where we "camwhored" to the max. Obviously, I won't upload those pictures because I've tons of em'. hahaha.



She's a really nice friend btw :)



This one, must upload because Karena took it for me and she said it's nice.

No comments: