January 8, 2010

All abuzz over toilet concept restaurant

Restaurants are getting bolder and trendier nowadays. Imagine sitting on toilet bowls for food to be served (damn chun lor, wtf) Dinning here will be a taboo for the older generations or the senior citizens. I swear I will never, never bring my granny here, which makes me regret - I should have followed her to Hakka Restaurant for dinner with uncle instead.

This place, the toilet concept restaurant, smacked right in Sg Wang is certainly not for people who feel sick by the unpleasant sight of toilets. Have a closer look at the cutlery and tableware used to serve the patrons. Definitely not Noritake china. After reading the menu from top to bottom, flipping through the pages many, many times I still have this puzzled-look, wondering what to order. We ended up ordering some very simple and light food, more for tea-break. Perhaps no appetite to eat :/











chef's recommendation (boo)



Anyway, it's still a good experience, thumbs up for people who can come up with this freaking idea or concept. lmao. Really something different :)



Hi sisters! omg, who's that guy behind? lolol

No comments: