January 15, 2010

Playing with colors!

It's Pavilion again to meet Karena. This time I'd an appointment at Color Bar a nail salon with stylish decor in a luxurious setting. Seated comfortably in an over-sized arm chair, pampered like a princess (awwww), looking every inch like a tai-tai :) more like a spoil brat actually, I'd my nails colored by the manicurist in a breeze, very pro lah her and with so many colors to choose from (just look at the color chart on the wall)



more than you can imagine actually. how to choose? :(

I settled for Magenta - purplish red, don't ask me why this weird color. LMAO. So happen it matched with my plum Charles and Keith bag and the blouse that I was wearing. Hopefully these beautifully manicured nails will deter me from biting them (yes, I bite my nails sometimes)





Happy with the job done, truly a good experience that exceed my expectation :)

Later went to meet my dear Michelle Phoon!



say HI to phoonphoon <3

Dizzy with delight to meet her after sooooo long, when three girls meet what matters most to them is of course, to take some nice pictures!

Tadaaa! :)



awesome sweetpies of mineee :)









I've too many pictures with Karena the bff until I'm out of captions :(

No comments: