January 25, 2010

May the force be with you!

Turning 7 is no big deal for kids but not for Nick. Kids are different nowadays. He asked me to guess his birthday cake. And I was guessing its gonna be a birthday cake of Mickey or other Disney characters like Winnie the Pooh, etc. But surprisingly, it was a Wall-E layered jelly cake, instead. I almost forgot, Nick is not so into Disney, actually. He's rather a BIG FAN of Starwars. He's so proud of his StarWars lego collection and also his birthday gift from his dad - STARWARS Movie costume pack. I like this picture - Nick and his Galactic team. HAHA!



but tell me, what's so nice about StarWars? :/

Anyway, pictures taken during Nick's big day -
Will upload a few, better than nothing, right :)



Nick and Eugene (the brothers)












No comments: