February 1, 2010

2% Deal

The latest happening in Pavilion - the 2nd Anniversary Celebration.

Yay!

Before the lucky dip for the great 2% deal, we were entertained by Dennis Lau, the famous violinist and witnessed a cake-cutting ceremony then followed by speeches and blablah. Yeah, we just have to pay 2% of the retail price of the prize we win. Need to spend RM20 in a single receipt to qualify so here's my excuse to shop.



Went into few shops, couldn't find the right item to purchase so headed over to MNG. Ahaa, spotted one that I like (and it's quite affordable)!



After everything, all 4 of us queued up for the lucky dip, only ME who did not win any 2% deal, not even cash vouchers which my sisters won. I was so not lucky that day :( On a brighter note, my lucky mommy won a Ladies Bag from Jaspal, retail price at RM209 and the 2% deal, only RM4 (that's what my mom paid) Well, my mom was actually eying for the Longchamp Sling Bag, RM2650 because Jaspal is definitely not her cup of tea.


The handbag that my mom won

Anyway, the lucky boy that won himself a Blackberry phone was just queuing behind me (how sad!) and he just paid Rm42 for it. Tell me, why am I so unlucky yesterday? :(

w
t
f
!


I got this btw! *wide smile*

Frustration is when everyone in the car won something and you were the only one who went home disappointed with the Anniversary Bag and yeah, a sweet cupcake. The moment I reached home, I received a text from Karena the bff that she was there too and she won a dining voucher from C.Club. She said she's gonna take me out for a romantic candle light dinner one day in C.Club, right? She's really awesome lah! :)

No comments: