June 2, 2010

I may not be a true shopaholic, the one who has clothes and bags all stacked up in her wardrobe but I have this need, this desire to purchase something, anything, the moment I hit the mall.

I confess, I simply love shopping - truly, madly, deeply. It felt good to go on a shopping spree, able to splurge on things you like, provided of course you've the extra cash.

Recently, I confess, I'm just shoe-crazy, regardless of heels or flats or even sandals. Just last Saturday, I'd a quick stop at Paul Frank Store to buy my latest addiction - 'flip-flops' and ended up buying not one but two pairs of flip-flops, crazy, right? And now, you're probably wondering why am I staring at them. I can't decide which pair to keep for myself, which do you think - the hearts or the floral pair? Help me to decide :) Cause I might be giving another one to my little sister. See how kind I am :D





this pair of flats, cost me 65 bucks! worth it? no?

No comments: