May 30, 2010

It was a mad, mad rush. Waking up one hour earlier than norm, with no time for make-up and then sped off to Pavilion to watch the premier charity movie show - The Prince of Persia. Thanks to Rtn. Jeffery Yap for the 4 tickets which worth 200 bucks, each! :O



Killing two birds with one stone wasn't easy. The show was awesome but didn't get to watch the ending, had to rush to Bangsar - One Bangsar Restaurant to be exact to attend a relative's wedding. Missed the wedding service conducted by the pastor. Had to take a pic of the marriage covenant as a memento. But I was not late for the eating session. teehee. It was buffet style and it isn't cheap, 70 bucks per pax, I was told.









I told myself again and again, I'm not gonna take any picture without any decent make-up and those puffy eyes but when relatives insisted, I can't say no right? Plus I love taking pictures :( So ended up, I took a few and surprisingly I looked fine :D













No comments: