May 19, 2010

After my last paper, business studies, I really wanted to go for a holiday. Somewhere to unwind, to shop, eat, sunbathe, swim and yeaaaah, to watch sun-sets. A beach vacation would be a perfect getaway and CJH got the hint :)

He wanted to give me a surprise so he planned this "surprise" vacation all by himself. I didn't have to worry a single thing, like where to stay, what to eat. A stress-free vacation, how nice. All I have to do is, get my ass there! :D

What was meant to be a surprise was no longer a surprise because this nice guy asked consent from my conservative mom. It wasn't easy to get permission from my mom at all, but still, we made it. Yay!

Life is more beautiful with a beach view, agree? After taking the ferry from lumut, we waited at the pier for the van to link us to the resort. The view is so breathtaking, simply beautiful in simple words but it's so isolated! With no transport of our own, we stayed (another meaning-stuck!) at the resort grounds almost 24/7. lol. Luckily, I have good companions :)

Day 1.



HI karena!

She came to "send" me off :)



HI cjh!





Luckily I'm taller than the shortest tree here wtf



Poor jason :(



Dear sister and I




As I mentioned earlier, we stayed at the resort 24/7, have to take all meals at the resort. So imagine, breakfast + lunch + dinner = BOMB! I feel really guilty now as I type :(

Well, Pangkor Beach Resort has it's own private beach so we could have the wide, empty beach to ourselves. Good facilities they have! We even rented bikes to cycle around.





in loveeee!

Day 2.











Basically, I burn calories in the morning, and gain back at night! lol.

Eat
Eat
&
Eat!









What I'm amazed most is, the person who has the worst handwriting could write so well on the sand. Tell me, how could this happen?! The alphabets are so well-spaced and the words truly touch my heart. Credit to him for his sincere efforts! *you better read this, cjh*

Day 3.













He complained that what he wrote last night was not nice enough so he wrote again the next morning. So touching I tell youuu. *melts*



wow



wowow



wowowow!

YOU SEE, I SMILED UNTIL I CAN'T SEE MY EYES!



Prove that someone made my day :)



Boy tired to copy him, but failed.













CHILD ABUSE!



pity jason. HAHAHA!













Byebye pangkor :(











I'm sure this guy being such a systematic person will plan another trip in the near future, probably this time a location further away. *winks*

2 comments:

EVo said...

Pangkor! waaaaah...

(fun meh pangkor?)

Julien said...

he planned everything. it was a surprise. Pangkor is way better than staying in KL :)