May 17, 2010

I'm sure you realize what I realize. I've deserted my blog far toooo long! But that doesn't mean I will stop blogging. As we grow older, I guess we will never be the same, we changed. We tend to filter our thoughts before we write. Still, memories remain memories, I treasure all the precious moments I've had, through the phases of my life. Ahhh, cut the crap. LOL.

In the last 50 days, many things happened. Life is good (as always :P) I'm happy that I passed all my papers last semester, including statistics. For those who don't know me well, I suck in CALCULATION! :( In my foundation years, I discovered some true friends. I watched the sun-sets in Pangkor, which I may or MAY NOT blog later. teeheee.

To revive my blog. let me start by blogging about my brother, baby Jason's birthday. A lucky boy he is, he celebrated his birthday, not twice but thrice. The first was when CJH fulfilled his wish by buying him an ice-cream cake (on the eve of his bday).



special people in my life :)

Not only that, this lucky boy had his share of Secret Recipe with Jo and JT on his actual birthday which was on a Monday. Look at him, awww!*melts*







The climax was at Jaya Palace, PJ where we'd brunch with some close relatives and where we enjoyed food to the MAX. Dim sum, pork ribs, butter prawns, bday noodles, and their signature duck! Awesome but still can't beat Beijing Duck :( I could not really take good picture of the food because the moment the food was served, all eyes were on it and the boys especially, always ready with the chop-sticks! Argh, nah just kidding. It was me. I was really hungry :P only managed to snap this,



Good enough lah :)

Well, I really have to admit, the food here was really superbly awesome! We were so full, we even skipped dinner that night. Imagineee!



LIMs'





I realized my pictures are all not in order, so mind me :(













*melts* I think he's hot, really! :D











Last but not least...
I SERIOUSLY CAN'T BELIEVE I ACTUALLY UPDATED MY DEAD BLOG! pfft!

No comments: