November 18, 2010

where things are right for me :)

I've deserted my blog far too long. Not that I've to wrack my brains to write nor I've no time to do so, is just that ... I'm just plain too lazy, I admit.

Juggling jobs between studies have not been easy. I'd my fair share of some good events, met some terrific friends and made some good cash $$. Fun, right? But I promise myself I'll cut down on my work, no matter how lucrative the offers are and concentrate more in my studies and have more time to catch up with my old buddies.

Bangkok sept 2010 (I know, NOW only I upload em' on my blog right? What a lazy bum!)



































Anyway, these photos are just part of my Bangkok trip. I will upload more in the next post I guess? If I'm not lazy :P

Well, time flies ... It's crazy. I went for a few trips with my loved ones. I went to Bangkok and back, Penang and back... went to UNIQLO on the first day but ended up in Room 18 instead, cuz of the maddening crowd. The terribly frustrating queues were so damn long and never-ending, winding here and there. No regrets I did not queue up. Aha... what I love most was the LUXURY Branded Cosmetics Sales @ Jaya33 which I was happy I did not miss. Alto I still had to queue, it was worthwhile. I pampered myself with 5 items from YSL, haha..all for less than 200 ringgit. That's what I call a good bargain and that's what made my day :)

Alright, I promise to update, in other words I'm trying to say... I'll do whatever it takes to save my blog, so ciao for now! Do come back more often for more updates :D

No comments: