December 30, 2010

Surprise has its Twist!

No one knows him like I do. But on that day he was different, he behaved rather strangely and I find him abit anxious, receiving so many endless smses just a distance away from me. That's when I started to suspect something was amiss. He drove me to Hakka Restaurant, nothing new. I dined here before and I love Hakka cuisine. Instead of dining outside in the open, in a spectrum of colors from the lights, overlooking the twin towers, he directed me to the dimly-lit, private room. And to my surprise, I was greeted by the gang.

When the lights turned off,





:)

We'd a 10-course dinner, never expected that also. I guess with the look-good atmosphere, feel-good privacy and of course taste-good Hakka food, nobody would complain. Everything was so perfect. Don't know who was the mastermind, but thanks to my dearest one - Jun hoong for paying the bill and I got to keep all the presents. A perfect deal. And not only that, I got what I was looking for all this while, a Canon s95 from Him! A camera that takes good quality pictures almost like a DSLR but it's not bulky. Knowing me, I love to travel light :)



Part of the presents from my lovely friends and also my mom :)







so sweet of him



sueann and I





















All pictures are taken by my new camera which I'm very satisfied with :) Well, I did not and DON'T edit photos so yeah, all pictures are really clear. I should stop complimenting my new camera :D

No comments: