January 6, 2011

A joyous christmas!

Had a really great time this xmas, whyyy. Maybe because there's someone special (you know who) joining me for the first time for this celebration. It was his first time in church so I didn't expect him to understand the true meaning of nativity. But the tradition of exchanging gifts truly fascinated him. Awesome of him to buy a gift, wrap it nicely and place it secretly under the xmas tree without anyone's knowledge! I was quite impressed that he actually did that cause I tot he wasn't that smart in surprising. lolol :P

Only realized it after the stroke of midnight when we opened all our presents and one left unclaimed with no name and that's MINE! My first reaction;



Then,



And I smiled :) words from him melt my heart



He's so into my lil brother's toy gun and ditched me aside pfft!



A gift from him - L'occitaine (a limited edition of the white rose collection, love it!)

Prior to this, actually we just returned from a xmas buffet celebration at my uncle's place. Both of us wore red to match the dress code, red or green. The highlight of the games was - to dress up your partner as a Mummy with toilet rolls. What a waste :( but we had fun! A lot of fun. A very memorable xmas I would say :)

Pictures on the 24th eve;

Sunway's tastypot yumyummm



Then headed to bukit bintang for countdown;



Hi I'm short but I'm proud of myself :)





loves!

Pictures on the 25th xmas day!

Steamboat at his friend's place;





Dear munting

Then headed to my uncle's place, buffet dinner



GAME time!









Confused with all the toilet rolls





the winner of the night. good job! :)



louise cousin


















No comments: