January 10, 2011

New Year 2011

Hello everyone! Happy 2011! :)



Been to a few New Year countdowns but this time, something happened to me. The experience was horrendous, terribly frightening. Not only the crowd of party had swelled, the people were so rowdy. Even the spectacular fireworks did not lift up my spirits.

Should have followed plan A - to usher New Year at Hakka restaurant where we'd our New Year's dinner. How I hated the showers of confetti snow and the blaring noise from the mini-vuvuzelas, we'll think of another venue next year for sure - no more Bukit Bintang. Luckily, I'd an awesome companion for the night and that's most important, to usher in the New Year, a new start for both of us, especially for me - I will be starting my new varsity term in early January.
Oh btw, we drove down to Malacca before countdown just to take our lunch. Yay! :P

Malacca;







curry laksa



All time favourite!

Changed before going down to KL for dinner;



my love





we love to eat :)





On the next day (1st of Jan), rushed down to subang with the bf's family without putting up any makeup for breakfast. FOOD AGAIN. yumyum.

Rakuzen;



salads, his favourite



lovely boy



this is what I called, life :)

No comments: