August 1, 2011

Work Update.

I don't know why, but I have the blogging mojo back! A good thing thou. Yes? No?

A new post after 7 months!!! How awesome! I know, thankyou :D


Anyway, things have been going well for me. Met alot of new friends through my part time job. Nah, I'm not doing something big or anything, just working for events, roadshows, modelling during my sem break or whenever I'm free! :)


Working is fun, always fun. Just hate that part when I'm forced to put on heavy makeups. I do not enjoy putting heavy makeups like with thick foundation and lashes on! For me eyeliner, pinkish blusher ready, done and go! But well, I received complaints sometimes saying that I didn't put much makeup. *laughs* Cut that crap for now. Btw, working photos are up on my facebook, just in case some of my readers are not in my facebook friends' list, I will just post up some here. I'm just too nice and free.



Watsons Carnival with this abdorable kid! Well, he's my brother actually. *teeheee



Carlsberg Trade Launch Appreciation Night with these lovely babes



GLC Open Day, representing Axiata Group Berhad - with Meiyoke, a very friendly girl



Showgirls for PC expo

Well, there are more working pictures actually just I can't locate em' from my lappie at the moment. I'm not a systematic person you know :(

Promise, I will blog more often now. Charm of Tokyo Street next! Hugs&kisses x

No comments: